Published on September 15, 2022 at 9:51 am
For those looking to improve and develop personal and professional skills, the upcoming Self Made Summit at Square One in Mississauga is the place to be.
Taking place on Saturday, September 24, the event will feature over 15 high profile speakers to talk about a range of important topics: investing in yourself, empowerment, financial literacy, small business and mental health, all in one space feminine.
Registration is now open, with a limited number of tickets available. Tickets are also $100 off until the end of the week (September 16).
Keynote speakers include Michelle Williams, the Grammy-winning singer-songwriter of popular girl group Destiny’s Child, and Deepti Vempati, who starred in the popular Netflix show Love is Blind.
Many successful entrepreneurs and businesswomen will also speak:
- Katie ZeppieriFounder of the agency Micdrop and Girl Talk Day
- Manal RanjhaFounder of Wake Up and Make Up
- Adele CarterFounder of Carter Strategy Group
- Natasha KoifmanFounder and President of NKPR
- Alicia RobertsonFounder of Lemonade Life and Creator of Unwife
- Elissa LansdelFounder of Rockstar Communications
- Huda AlviEntrepreneur & Real Estate Investor
- Lisa Changtelevision personality and media powerhouse
- Radhika Lakhanifamily law attorney and transformation coach
- Andrea HenryFounder of Henry Business Law
- victoria clarkCEO, Tourism Mississauga
- Jennifer MonacoRegional Director, Women in Business, Central Canada at TD
- Jody BeaupreProfessional Wealth Leader
- Anna DayanPrivate wealth management
- Yasmine Youssefprogram director for Nisa Homes
There is a full range of panel discussions with topics such as “Anchoring Your ‘Ships’: Building Relationships That Don’t Sail”, “The Power of ‘No'”, “Unfiltered: Going Raw with Your Story”, “Wealth Women: A Guide to Taking Charge of Your Finances with TD Bank,” and “Live Your Way: The Little Things Matter.”
In addition to panel discussions with these game-changing entrepreneurs, the crowded event (over 200 attendees) will provide valuable networking opportunities, allowing guests to leave with new resources, ideas and inspiration.
The ticket price includes all-day coffee, snacks, a hearty breakfast and lunch, and a huge goody bag full of merchandise worth $600 ($800 for those who signed up as a VIP).
VIP registration also includes an exclusive book signing and meeting with Michelle Williams at the Alaia Café.
The Self Made Summit is just one of many events organized by Run the World Summit, a series of events for ambitious female entrepreneurs and businesswomen.
Amanee Nassereddine, brand director for Run the World Summit, says the event is a chance for women to invest in themselves.
“We want them to really take this as an opportunity to invest in themselves and grow professionally and personally,” she said. “So it’s not just a full day of meals, valuable insights, exclusive experiences and free luxuries, it really is a full day about you.”
“We want women to leave with a book full of notes, ideas brewing, and a better self-image than when they first walked into the room.”
If you’re looking to invest in yourself, connect with people, hear top-notch speakers, and be part of exclusive experiences all at the same time, this is a conference you absolutely must attend. The Self Made Summit takes place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 24.
Register as soon as there are only a limited number of tickets available, with tickets $100 off until September 16.
For more information about the event, visit the Run the World Summit website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
insauga editorial standards and policies