“Dancing with the Stars” image courtesy of Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Fri Sep 9, 2022 11:30 p.m.
Join previously announced celebrities Charli and Heidi D ‘ Improvement
√ Fan-favorite professional dancers Mark Ballas and Louis van Amstel return to the ballroom
√ ‘Dancing with the Stars’ premieres live, Monday, September 19
Disney+ has announced the Season 31 cast of “Dancing with the Stars” celebrities and their professional dance partners, live in the studio on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” The series, hosted by model and businesswoman Tyra Banks and new co-host, actor and TV personality Alfonso Ribeiro, returns to the ballroom with a line-up of celebrities, including Platinum recording artist, a “Real Housewife”, a “Bachelorette” and a superstar drag queen, to name a few.
The cast joins Charli and Heidi D’Amelio for season 31, both of which were announced live on “Good Morning America.” The new cast of celebrities will learn new twists, tricks and kicks as the live show begins Monday, September 19 (8 p.m. EDT), only on Disney+.
Fan-favorite professional dance partners Mark Ballas and Louis van Amstel make a long-awaited return to the ballroom.
As announced on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” the celebrities and professional dancers heading to the ballroom this season (in alphabetical order) are as follows:
Celebrities and professional dancers:
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with his partner Daniella Karagach
- Movie star Selma Blair with her partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with his partner Witney Carson
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York weather anchor Sam Champion with partner Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
- TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar “CODA”) with his partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with her partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with his partner Koko Iwasaki
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with his partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with her partner Val Chmerkovskiy
Pairs will be judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, “Dancing with the Stars” is moving to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the United States and Canada this fall, and making “Dancing with the Stars” the first live-action series in debut on the streaming service.